A skilled commercial electrician is a necessity for any business. Electricity is one of the most vital utilities to running a successful business. Whether you’re powering dozens of heavy machinery or hundreds of computers, you need to be sure your electrical systems operate efficiently while handling the power load adequately and uninterrupted. Commercial electrical projects require far greater expertise than typical home electrical repairs. In addition, the quality of electrical work performed has a direct affect on not only the aesthetics of your location, but also its overall function, impacting potential profits.
Our fully licensed and insured electricians take pride in their customer service. Our knowledge and experience make us the perfect choice for all of your commercial electrical contractor needs. We handle all size jobs from small repairs to new construction jobs.
Our commercial electrical services include electrical trouble shooting, service upgrades, and more:
- New business construction electrical work and installation
- Commercial Remodeling Electrical Work/Tenant Finishes
- Electrical Wiring
- New Machinery Installs
- Panels, outlets, and switches installation and repair
- 240 and 480 volt single phase and 3 phase circuits
- Design build
- Service upgrades
- Expert troubleshooting
Southern Minnesota Electric understand the specialized electrical needs of the industrial facility and has vast experience in servicing these often complex operations.
We have vast experience on the commercial side in providing top-notch electrical work for the specialized industrial sector. Industrial buildings today have more electrical requirements than ever before in construction history. These types of commercial facilities often go beyond a typical office building for electrical service needs, with specialized dedicated power systems to operate complex machinery, and work-space lighting requirements to meet specific and unique needs. We understand how important it is to keep an industrial business in fully functioning operation and we take great pains to see that our Industrial clients’ needs are completely met no matter how complex the challenge.
Some of our industrial electrician services include:
- Computer and Telephone Cabling
- Control Wiring
- Electric Circuit Testing
- High Voltage Cabling and Termination
- Indoor and Outdoor Lighting Maintenance
- Lighting and Energy Audits
- Surge Protection Systems
- Ceiling Fans
- New Construction
- PLC Installations
- Preventive Maintenance on Switchgear and Panels
- Transformer Maintenance & Repair
- Troubleshooting Specialist
- Installation of UPS/ Generator Systems
- Thermal Scanning
- Lamp and Ballast Program Available
In today’s DIY era, it can be tempting to try and save a few dollars by attempting electrical projects yourself or with the help of the local handyman. Unless you are simply plugging in a surge protector to valuable electronics, or swapping a light bulb, opting for a licensed, professional electrician is in your best interest.
Heat, air conditioning, cooking, lights, TV. The list of ways we depend on electricity is long. Call us for any electrical project, whether it’s as simple as installing a new outlet or as extensive as a whole-house renovation.
Residential Electrical Services
- Anything Electrical!
- Ceiling fan installation
- Whole house surge protectors
- Service calls and repairs
- Child proof outlets / tamper proof plugs
- Code update wiring
- Older home wiring experts
- Hot tub wiring
- Arc Fault Circuit Breaker installation
- Grounding and bonding
- Breaker replacements
- Green products
- USB Plugs
- Rewires and code updates
- GFCI installations
- Smoke alarm installation / replacement
- C02 alarm installation / replacement
- Pool wiring
- RG6 wiring / TV wiring
- Dimmers and speed controls
- CAT 5e and CAT 6 wiring phone / Data
- Fire guard breakers
- Landscape lighting
- LED products
- Electrical maintenance and inspections
- Basement wiring / basement finishing
- Emergency and backup Generators
- And more …
Based in the heart of an agricultural community, we understand the importance of having your farm running at peak operation at all times. Agricultural operations, farms, and ranches cannot exist without electricity to operate water pumps, irrigation systems, and storage facilities. Efficient lighting and control systems conserve energy. The farming industry is constantly changing and we strive to stay on top of the latest technology available to help simplify your farming needs. You can depend on us for installation and to help you maintain your farm in a timely and productive manner.